At Rugby Ohio, we provide character building experiences to Ohio’s children and teenagers through the sport of Rugby. Rugby offers a multitude of benefits in addition to physical and mental health benefits. Rugby can help broaden cultural and social awareness because rugby is a sport played by males and females of all ages, races, abilities, shapes and sizes.
Rugby is a sport with values as defined by the World Rugby Member Unions. These values are designed to preserve Rugby’s unique character and ethos, both on and off the field. These values are essential characteristics of the sport and are defined below:
- Integrity – Integrity is central to the framework of the game and is generated through honesty and fair play.
- Passion – Rugby players have a passionate enthusiasm for the game. Rugby generates excitement, emotional attachment and a sense of belonging to the global rugby family.
- Solidarity – Rugby provides a unifying spirit that leads to life-long friendships, camaraderie, teamwork, and loyalty which transcends cultural, geographical, political and religious differences.
- Discipline – Discipline is an integral part of the game both on and off the field and is reflected through adherence to the laws, the regulations and Rugby’s core values.
- Respect – respect for teammates, opponents, match officials and those involved in the game is paramount.
Rugby is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States and became a summer Olympic sport in 2016. In the last five years, over 5 million kids have been introduced to the sport of rugby in the United States through youth and rookie rugby programs. Currently, Rugby Ohio is one of the largest State Governing Body Rugby Organization in the United States.
We are asking for your support to help us continue our efforts to grow the sport of rugby. We have partnered with schools, community-based organizations and parks and recreation departments to introduce rugby to children ages 5-12 in a non-contact form. We are the administrative arm for over 50 Ohio youth and 60 Ohio high school rugby clubs.
Partner with us in our mission to bring the sport of rugby into the lives of children and teenagers across the state of Ohio.
|2022 SPRING & FALL SEASON||Teammate||Captain||Coach||Director|
|Logo on (1) state championship t-shirt||X||X||X|
|Logo on regional flyer||X-Small||Small||Medium||Large|
|Recognition in 1 state championship program||X||X|
|Recognition on all Rugby Ohio social media, once, with link to partner website (5,000+ followers)||X|
|Scoreboard recognition at state championships||X||X|
|Tickets to state championship||(2)||(4)||(4)||(4)|
|2022 SPRING & FALL SEASON||Supporter (1 Yr. Commitment)||Partner (1 Yr. Commitment)||Official Sponsor* (3 Yr. Commitment)|
|Company banner at state championship||X||X||X|
|Recognition at all 3 state championships||X||X||X|
|Company logo placed on all Rugby Ohio banners and event materials||Small||Medium||Large|
|VIP passes to each state championship||(4)||(8)||(12)|
|Framed picture of state champions||X||X||X|
|Monthly recognition on all Rugby Ohio social media with link to sponsor website (5,000+ followers)||X||X||X|
|Logo on all state championship t-shirts||X||X||X|
|Company logo featured as “Supporter” on Rugby Ohio website and social media||X|
|Company logo featured as “Partner” on Rugby Ohio website and social media||X|
|Company logo featured as “Official Sponsor” on Rugby Ohio website and social media||X|
|Company logo featured on print & digital Rugby Ohio marketing materials||X|
|Company logo featured and hyperlinked to sponsor website in e-Newsletters “The Grubber”||X|