The 2015 National Development Summit brings best practices in rugby development for all coaches, referees, and administrators around the country. This can’t-miss event is sure to be one of the best events of the year with sessions and clinics from the country’s top experts!
Participants can expect presentations from:
- Men’s and Women’s National Team Coaches
- National Panel Referees
- National Team Players
- Top Level Administrators
- Top Medical Professionals including National Team Doctors and USA Rugby’s Medical Services Director
- Other Coaches, Referees, and Administrators in Rugby
- Special Guest Keynote Speaker at the Conference Banquet
All coaches will receive 10 Professional Development Credits for attending this years Summit!
Be sure to register today to reserve your spot to network with the best of the best in rugby around the country. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Dates: January 23-25, 2015
Location: Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- Early Bird (Tuesday, December 23): $125
- General (December 24 – Janaury 22): $150
- Walk-in (Janaury 23, 24 and 25): $175
- Saturday Dinner Only: $50